Thursday, April 23, 2009

Colonel Bolonel


The sweetness that is my dog... Colonel.
Colonel is a minature schnauzer (although I think he is mixed with a standard) that I got when I was about 16. I always wanted a miniature schnauzer because they looked like old men. And, I knew that I'd name mine Colonel. He is currently at my mom's house because Matt and I don't have a fenced in backyard and the neighbor dog is a husky that would eat Colonel alive if he ever jumped the fence again. Matt and I let him outside to go potty everyday. My mom does take care of him for me though. I think she really likes having him around because it's someone else in the house. He's really spunky and energetic. Sadly, he's not the dog you can take for walks. He was never good at it. He just pulls on the leash so hard that he chokes himself something fierce. What he is good at is standing up and jump spinning. His favorite toy is "Blue" from Blue's Clues and he likes peanut butter treats the best. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww. He is adorable.

    Lucy was terrible on a leash at first. But we worked on it and use a training collar. Now she does really well.

    ReplyDelete