Thursday, April 23, 2009

Frozen Walt Says "Hi"

Congrats to Kalamazoo's own Matt Giraud for staying in the competition! American Idol has been good to you! Now, stop sucking it up and sing something good! :)

Alright, i'm thinking of making a second blog in which I just talk about American Idol. I understand there is only a month of it left but that means I have like 10 days worth of Idol postings. I just don't feel like flooding my personal blog with Idol crap. Yes, I will admit it's mostly crap. But, it is the highlight of my week (so sad) and i'm proud to say i've watched the silly show since season one.

Let's talk about last night. Tacos at mom's house. So good! We both squeeled like little girls while watching Adam Lambert shake it on Idol. Wait, I wasn't supposed to talk about that show... crap. It always comes up! Anyways... I had a very strange dream last night that I decided to go to college. I was walking on this old campus to my first class. I didn't even know where I was going but I was a walkin'. I had to ask a few people where my class was and by the time I made it there I had totally missed all but the last 2 minutes of it. The teacher told me not to give excuses and he said maybe I should find myself a class that I actually would get to on time. Ouch! After that I just got frustrated and went out looking for my family so I could go home. I'm thinking that maybe this dream was showing me my insecurities as far as college and a real social life goes. Stupid dreams.... they're always right.

Today is Thursday. This means that it's Matt's 2nd shift day and my mom will pick me up from work so we can spend some quality time together. Normally, we end up eating dinner together and watching a movie then she takes me home so I can sit on my butt and watch The Office. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy but this season has really bored me to tears and I just have had zero interest in watching. Plus, now that The Office time has changed, I only catch the last half hour of Grey's and that is just not worth it to me. Maybe tonight I will make more video installments of me playing the guitar and singing. I've had a few song requests so I think i'll do my duty as a friend and make a few videos. :)

I can't think of anything really interesting to write about right now. I'm sure i'll come up with something glorious later.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment