Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Of Those People...

I'm making a choice today. A choice to be lumped in with those "crazy people " who blog. My friend, Jill, informed me that it'd be a good idea if I started blogging. Apparently, I have great thoughts and views that would make me a wonderful blogger. So, here ya go! From this day forward (until I get bored with this) whoever finds this silly thing will get to listen to my ramblings about things that I find important or maybe... not so important.

I'll warn you all now... I ramble. A lot. I'm really good at it too. I type in the same style as I speak (minus all the profanity). I have quite the potty mouth but I will not be sharing that with all of you. No need to make myself sound uneducated! haha!

Wanna know what you're in for?! Let's take a look at my likes...dislikes...abilities...hobbies...etc.

Likes: American Idol, Kelly Clarkson, Rooney, Disney World green olives, ice cream, makeup, my family, my hubby, my doggy, tom collins, and vegetarianism. This list is so short. But, I don't wanna give away everything. ;)

Dislikes: People that complain, Overthinking (which I often do), Mushrooms, people who speak without knowledge, when clothes shrink, fad diets, party kids (and adults), and people who use the wrong "there" in a sentence.

I'm officially a blogger. Just one of "those people." :)



5 comments:

  1. Yay! You've crossed over to the dark side.

    Uh-oh...I'm a complainer. Does that mean you don't like me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    I complain sometimes too. I just don't appreciate hardcore bitching. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. since when do you have a dog!? have i not talked to you in that long!? what the shit is this!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also didn't know you had a dog. Post photos.

    ReplyDelete