Thursday, May 28, 2009

Honest To Blog!?

Last night when Matt was falling asleep on me in bed, I was talking about people that I admire and people that I look up to.

I realized that I am a person who likes to surround myself with 'dynamic' people. I love strange people. I love people that are out of the ordinary. Folks that are very passionate about something. I love people who tell stories... even if they are phony. There is absolutely no room in my life for people that live their lives by the book. I know too many of those people and I just don't think that I can handle many more. I fear that i'll end up like them if I'm surrounded by them.

By 'dynamic' I don't mean 'outgoing.' In fact, I actually like subtle personalities. It's more fun to peel away at what they like and dislike when it isn't perfectly obvious right away. Quiet folks usually intimidate me and I intimidate them right back because I tend to be outgoing one on one. I become very inquisitive. I LOVE knowing about people. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I don't really know where i'm going with this but i'm just saying that if you have a good story... i'd like to hear it. And in turn, I will share a story or two with you.

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean you don't want to be my friend anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dynamic like a sheet of white paper. Fold me up and I'll glide across the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Yes, Jill. This was my publicly subtle way of saying we can't be friends. Oh you.... haha

    ReplyDelete