Friday, May 15, 2009

Jean Day!

Today is Jean Day at work. We donated $5 to the American Cancer Society (best cause there is and if i'm ever famous... this will be my charity) in order to be able to wear jeans. Great cause if you ask me! And... great reward! I actually rolled outta bed today and did my little "happy dance" with my jeans (very similar to Michael Scott's Jean Day Dance). Kinda a honky tonk-gansta prance.

My day just started great because of Jean Day alone. On top of that I had a great night last night. Kris and I went to Coldwater and went out to dinner. Despite a little occurrence that threw me for a loop (won't go into details) we ended up drinking beers and eating good food at Buffalo Wild Wings. Of course, I had a veggie burger and not their famous wings. I'll admit, the beer tasted better than the burger but I was also kinda full still from eating dinner with my mom a few hours earlier. Then I did the worst thing ever... I broke the seal. I held it as long as I could at the restaurant. But ended up going pee twice within 15 minutes, one of those times being right before we left to head home. The drive home is about 30 minutes. After 15 minutes we were in Bronson and I realized I needed to pee again. But, it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stand it so I thought "I can wait 15 minutes... no biggie!" Keep in mind that between Bronson and Sturgis there is NO WHERE to stop. After about 4 minutes of thinking "no biggie" it became a HUGE biggie. It was what my family calls "American Idol pee."

On my way to Chicago with my family to see the first season of American Idol Tour... I drank a huge cappuccino and in between this long stretch on the toll road I had to go pee so badly that I started crying. My family now declares that the worst that they have ever seen someone need to go potty and now call it "American Idol pee."

Kris and I finally made it into Sturgis and then to my house and as soon as I walked in the door I threw my crap down and darted for the bathroom. I was a happy camper after that. hahaha! :)

Tomorrow I am walking in the Michigan Week Parade for the bank. Represent! haha! I'll basically just be hogging candy in my pockets for my niece.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for jean day!

    And I have had many, MANY "American Idol pees" in my life. Often while waiting in long lines at Disneyland...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Disney tends to do that to the best of us.

    Matt is like a pregnant 80 year old woman. He has no bladder. I swear. He has to go before we leave the house. Once we get to Wal-Mart. When we leave Wal-Mart. The second we get home! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds just like me! Poor Graham...he spends more time standing outside restrooms at Disneyland than anywhere else in the park. I pretty much go before getting in line for any ride.

    ReplyDelete