Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Something Catchy

A few hours ago I thought of something super cleaver for a title for my entry today. I can't come up with it now so I just went generic.

This weekend I walked in the parade for the bank and had a BLAST. It was cold and windy but we still had tons of fun. Kris threw out beach balls at first while Andrew and I were on candy duty. He ran out of balls within the first 2 blocks so then started stealing our candy and chucking HANDFULS at like single children. haha. It was hilarious. I also made a dork outta myself by RUNNING down the street because I thought we had to merge to the other side so the kids on the right wouldn't get any candy. Turns out we were merging right and I ran for nothing. haha.

If you can't tell... my latest obsession is Zachary Quinto. In case you're not aware... he plays Sylar on "Heroes" and Spock on "Star Trek." I have just a miiinnor crush on him. haha! Apparently i'm obsessed with dark haired boys currently. Zachary Quinto... Adam Lambert... Zac Efron...haha! :)

Last night, Matt and I watched a movie called "Hard Candy." Quite an intense movie! Basically, Patrick Wilson's character is a pedophile and he meets up with Ellen Page's character who is a 14 year old girl. They end up going to his house and he learns that she set him up and knows all about his "problem" and then proceeds to torture him. It's fan-freakin-tastic! I love psych thrillers and this is a good one.

Oh my gosh..... "The Flame" just came on the radio at work. SCORE!

Tonight is the finale of American Idol Season 8. I'm bummed. Very. This has been my favorite season since season 1 with Kelly. I don't want it to end. I LOVE having something to look forward to every Tuesday and Wednesday. What the heck will I watch now?! I think Adam is going to have an amazing career no matter what happens. He really is brilliant and unique. A talent like him doesn't come on Idol often. I'm actually pretty surprised Kris ended up in the top 2. I never would have put him there. I think Allison or Alexis Grace should have had his spot. Kris isn't bad by any means but I just don't see that certain spark about him that makes him worthy of the American Idol crown. No matter what i'm going to be happy with the outcome because Adam made it to the top 2 and that's all I wanted this entire season.

On top of losing Idol... Fox gave us a taste of what could be my new favorite show, Glee. It's basically about a show choir that has a lot of potential within the very different characters. Sadly this amazingly brilliant show will not even be airing until the fall. BUMMER!

Gotta go scan some work. Then i'll probably be busy fudging around on Twitter and looking at pictures of Adam Lambert. :)

3 comments:

  1. The way you feel about this season of Idol is how I felt last season. I looked forward to it ever week. I'd watch behind the scene videos online. Look up behind the scenes photos. Watch Idol tonight, Idol Extra, and all those other shows. Good times.

    I'm looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance. Love that show!

    Zachary Quinto is lovely to look at...especially in Heroes. Yum.

    Glee was awesome!! The little gay kid sounds kind of like Adam...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill loves Zachary Quinto. She likes the big nose I think. In other news I'm contemplating rhinoplasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - I might have to get into Dance (whats the short term?) because I have nothing else to watch.

    Graham - I'm the kinda girl that doesn't care for the typical looking guy. I like strong features and unique style. Dave Navarro is a good example of this. Same for Mr. Quinto... he's got a strong face. I also have a place in my heart for the unique looking Cillian Murphy.

    ReplyDelete