Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wanting

Last night I got to use my friends new mini HP laptop. It's super tiny and also... super adorable. Matt and I are thinking of getting one. So, that way, we can both be on the computer at the same time and we'll have one that might actually run properly. Our computer right now is the POS Dell that I wanna hit every single time i'm on it. Sure, it's partially my fault because I have about a zillion photos stored and i'm sure The Sims 2 (which I never play) doesn't help either. The computer is just getting old and is crappin' out i'm afraid. I wouldn't mind paying just under $400 bucks for a nice new tiny computer. What i'd REALLY like is a Macbook but we all know i'm not getting that when i'm going to WDW and getting an AP this year. haha.

If you haven't seen the HP minis you should check 'em out. They are pretty interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time typing on those little things. How old is your Dell? I think we have the same one. I really like ours though.

    Graham got a cheap laptop so he and I can use our computers at the same time while hanging out at home. (Our desktop computer is downstairs.) He just got a compaq for around $400. We looked at those little netbooks but they are just too dang small for us.

    ReplyDelete