Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We're going "UP!"

Matt and I saw the new Disney movie "Up" tonight. And............ it was amazing!

To sum it up, it's about an older gentleman that loses his wife whom he was very fond of. They both had this dream of going to "Paradise Falls" all their lives. He decides that instead of going to a nursing home he is going to lift his house with balloons and float to Paradise Falls to fulfill his promise to his wife. In the midst of this, a cute little boy scout tags along on accident and the true adventure begins.

There was a part that within 10 minutes I was bubbly and bawling... then laughing for a brief moment... only to then start bawling again. This movie is SO intelligent in its writing. The comedy sometimes reminds me of The Office. The way "how" something is said is more important than the actual word itself. I haven't laughed so much in a movie in a long time.

So, go see "Up!" You will LOVE IT! I promise!

3 comments:

  1. I Saw This Movie Too! And I Loved It!!!! AMAZING!!! Your 100% True! Well Written And A Roller Coaster Of Different Emotions! "UP" Gets An A++ In My Book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I want to see an animated movie that will make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, it's kinda a happy sad. Tragedy turns into triump kind of.

    Just go see it. haha.

    ReplyDelete