Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Movie Goers

I've went to the movies quite a bit in the past few months and I keep forgetting to write about something that has been bugging me.

The average movie goer gets a popcorn and pop (or soda, coke, whatever you call it).  But, does the average movie goer throw their empty cup and tub away after the flick is finished? 

I really don't understand what causes a patron to conciously decide to leave their trash on the floor.  Someone else has to pick that up if they don't take it with them.  At every theater i've been at there is a trash can right at the theater's exit door. 

Is it really that hard to take your trash with you as you leave and dispose of it yourself?

I told my husband that there are two kinds of people in the world... those that take care of their own trash and those that let others do it for them. 

2 comments:

  1. We go to maybe one movie a year. And if we do buy food...we always throw our crap away. I don't know why some people find it to be such a difficult task. People are just lazy jerks, in general.

    ReplyDelete