Monday, March 1, 2010

Thank You, Ticketmaster

Typically, Ticketmaster and I really don't get along.  They like to dick me around.  Recently, I had an experience with them that totally made me say "Thank You" instead of "Screw you."

Barbara and I decided to buy into the Miranda Lambert Fan Club in order to get the best seats from the FC pre-sale.  Friday we tried our hand at plugging our FC password into Ticketmaster and watched what it spit out.  I couldn't get anything better than 8th row but lucky Barbara pulled up 4th row center.  We snagged those puppies right up and jumped for joy.

Saturday came along... the day of the public sale.  I casually wandered over to my computer and decided to see what the public was pulling up right at 10:00 a.m.  As usual, I was on the ball and played "Fastest Finger" with the website.  To much surprise I pulled up Section 200 (center on the floor) ... Row A. 

Row A?!?! 

And we have what?  Row D?!

I called Barbara as fast as I could.  After much confusion of her thinking I talking about ADAM Lambert tickets I paid for our new set of tickets. 

Ticketmaster couldn't let me get away without giving me at least a little headache though.  Even though I typed in two regularly priced tickets, it gave me three tickets... two regularly priced tickets and one student discount ticket.  I was under the impression that the student section was in the back only.  I triple checked it and for some reason all three tickets were right in a row... right in the front.  I knew if I'd release the tickets I wouldn't see front row again so I just bought the extra seat and asked my friend Kris to go along with us. 

April 10th, please come quick. 

5 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Miranda Lambert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't listen to country music do you, Jill? haha! :)

    She's huge right now in country. Opened for lots of big names and his finally having her own headlining tour. Back in the day she was on Nashville Star.

    Her style is definitely rock/country not pop/country. She's unique to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no country for me. I listened to a little in college but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. You might go to Disneyland in the Fall?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! I need to write a new blog entry about it.

    Speaking of which... i'm going to be posting my final day of my trip report today. The first trip report I actually finished!

    ReplyDelete