Monday, January 10, 2011

A Five Minute Blog

I have to go back to work in five minutes but until then I'll write about random crap really quickly.

For Christmas, Matt and I gave out pictures of us to our family.  They turned out really well and I'm pleased with them.  Will post them soon.  Promise.  Pinky promise.

I started watching a few new shows on t.v.  One would be The Big Bang Theory.  Simply hilarious!  I am in love with Sheldon even though if I knew him in real life I may punch him in the crotch at times.  I also started watching Brothers and Sisters.  It's good for the most part albeit a little boring.  Sally Field and one of her sons on the show, Justin, have great scenes together that pretty much steals the whole episode.  I also have watched the first few episodes of Mad Men.  I'm totally in love and can't wait to watch more!

My New Years resolution has been going SO well so far!  I've decided to promise myself to cook more.  No matter how complex something may seem or how time it may take, I'm trying it.  It's been SO fun so far and I've made lots of yummy things.  To think... I've been married for 3 1/2 years and have barely learned to make anything new.  Crappy wife, yes.  I know.  But, I'm getting better!  I'm actually thinking of starting a blog to talk about my cooking adventures and share my recipes.  Thoughts?

Okay, that's about it for my five minute blog.  More later!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Do a cooking blog! Share recipes! I think that is a great idea. I need to learn to cook more. I know how to make very little. Thankfully Graham is very helpful with cooking. We made homemade chicken pot pie last week (my sister-in-law gave us the recipe after we had hers and it was delicious.) I was surprised how great it turned out. I've never even liked pot pie before but it was so good.

    Sorry. I'm babbling. :)

    ReplyDelete